Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life in a Nut SHELL!

Well, I have a month and some odd weeks left of school yay ME! I suppose life is going great for me in a 'oxymoron' type of way. I am in survival mode trying to ensure my placement for grad is secured, however obstacles even towards the end seem to be presented to me. I have so much going on that I am being pulled in a hundred different directions, graduation, prom,quitting my job, starting a new chapter in Waterloo oh and did I forget to say that I'm also moving to Waterloo with my mum?!

However something new has come abroad...something in which has intrigued my mind and physical capabilities. A new sport has seemed to come of interest and has resurfaced my mind, something that I've always enjoyed, but just never really gotten back to it. The art of 'Horseback Riding' has come back to visit me with a new hopping chance...It's amazing the way "word of mouth" works around us throughout our everyday lives. A lady in which I know has inspired me to check things out and see how things work in the Equestrian Community. I've fallen in love with this new hobbie that I've decided to enroll myself in private lessons at 'The Horse Palace' at the Exhibition Place, where I will learn the ropes of riding again. If you are a horse enthusiast yourself I highly suggest you check this place out if you haven't already known of its existence.


*Metro, a face that you simply cannot resist*

Like I say, you never know if you like something unless you try it, so let me present you with a challenge, go out and try something new, because you never know whats waiting for you out there

I shall be starting my equine adventure within the next week or so, and we shall see what happens...I'll try posting some pictures of the lesson/videos....

but for now I will retire, its nearly 2:30am....and a boy my age should be in bed ....haha (as if)..
See ya later!

No comments: