Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life Update Vol.2

I am nearly at that (1) year milestone in Waterloo this July. I know its still a few months away, but man where does time go?

My year has been successful in a few ways:

1)My overall health has improved immensely, I feel better about who I am. Stress levels are lower then what they used to be and I am living an active life. Socializing and also working out to get myself to where I need to be.

2)My year long life experience discovering who I am psychologically, I am able to make choices for my own well being. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to go after it.
I find I have more confidence almost so much that I would be called cocky. I still remain out spoken and kind hearted for the things I believe in.

3)I have begun to mend some broken connections between people I have cut out of my life for the past year. I am slowly re-evaluating who and what these people mean to me and I am slowly re-connecting and establishing communication.

(4) to be continued.

5)I've discovered new passions that I've never really given thought to ever happening in my life time.

6)I am now a proud member of the equestrian community, recently bought a horse named Jemma and I'd like to welcome her to my family.

and

7)I'm slowly finding my inspiration and creativity source and feeling a live.

*Don't mind the dates on the pictures they're wrong they were actually taken in March 2010*





Julian Manna

No comments: