Thursday, April 15, 2010

Take One, Ready, Set, ACTION..?!

Hey my fellow readers and Gleeks!

I've been practicing the past few months, pieces that I will use for my audition for GLEE the hit TV show featured on FOX. I've finally pulled through after so many practices and decided I am going to go with "Take a Bow" By Rihanna I am very eager to show em what I got, I love the show, and it just seems to fit my personality so well. Decided I'd change it up and go with something I know I'd enjoy singing I'm doing this for fun basically, and of course I'm sure there is someone better then me out there but all I know is that I have to give it my best and that's all that matters!

Will see how it all goes,I am super stoked....I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

V.Laaber said...

AHHH GLEE! My friend and my half sister are both auditioning for it. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)